The homepage for Nethack Records
An on-demand statistics generator for Nethack and is meant to be run on a webserver. It has several types of statistics, ranging from character info to daily and weekly stats. It is implemented with a modern template system, and is very customizable.
Project maintained by bjorneven
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by mattgraham
Nethack-records is a script that lets users view statistics from a nethack logfile. The nice thing about this software is that it is template-driven and should be easy to install.
- Top 10 players view
- All players view
- Sort by various criteria e.g. Class and Cause of death
- Various ranking possibilities
- Last five players view
- Todays games
- View per game statistics
Future enhancements include:
- Support for a player database
- An applet for viewing recorded games
- A comment system
You can also view the [development plan] for a more full list. A demo of Nethack-Records is also available. Okey, it's not a demo, but a working site at our own nethack-server.
Current stable version is: 0.5.1
- 28.07.2015: Project moved to GitHub
- 05.06.2007: Beta-version released. Expect 0.5.1 soon with a new fresh look.
- 08.09.2004: Nethack-Records 0.5.0 is AVAILABLE!!
- 28.02.2004: Development on Nethack-Records 0.5 has begun
- 20.02.2004: Talks about self-hosting the repository. Sf.net is unstable at times.
- 01.02.2004: Development on an applet for viewing recorded games has begun
- 30.01.2004: Nethack-Records 0.4.5 released.